The second of four Premier League matches to take place on Sunday sees Brighton and Hove Albion make the long trip north to face Newcastle United.
Kick-off at St James’ Park is at 14:00 BST.
From a Fantasy perspective, it’s probably fair to say that, in general, there is less riding on this game than in the other three fixtures today.
There is nevertheless still plenty of interest in the likes of Allan Saint-Maximin (£5.5m), Callum Wilson (£6.5m) and Mathew Ryan (£4.5m), all three of whom have double-digit ownerships in Fantasy Premier League.
That trio of players starts this afternoon, with there being only one change to the starting XIs from Gameweek 1 across the two teams combined.
Steve Bruce has unsurprisingly made no alterations to his line-up following the opening-day win over West Ham United.
That means that Ryan Fraser (£6.0m), Miguel Almiron (£6.0m) and Matt Ritchie (£5.0m) have to be content with a place among the substitutes.
Graham Potter’s only change sees Aaron Connolly (£5.5m) come in for Adam Lallana (£6.4m), with the latter having limped out of the defeat to Chelsea last Monday.
Lallana is fit enough for a place on the bench, however.
Ben White (£4.5m) has also recovered from injury and keeps his place in the back three.
There were no goals in either meeting between the two clubs last season.
Indeed, not one of the last six fixtures between Newcastle and Brighton has seen more than two goals scored.
Newcastle United XI: Darlow, Manquillo, Fernandez, Lascelles, Lewis, Hayden, Shelvey, Hendrick, Saint-Maximin, Carroll, Wilson.
Brighton and Hove Albion XI: Ryan, White, Dunk, Webster, Lamptey, Bissouma, Alzate, March, Trossard, Maupay, Connolly.
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.