St James’ Park will play host to a number of returning mid-priced assets on Saturday evening.
After missing the trip to Spurs with an ankle problem, Allan Saint-Maximin (£5.4m) is back in the Newcastle side for Gameweek 4.
He sits on the flanks of midfield as Steve Bruce looks to match Burnley’s formation with a 4-4-2 of his own.
The only Newcastle asset coming into this weekend with more Fantasy support is Callum Wilson (£6.4m), who still has the backing of 10% of managers.
The former Bournemouth man is Newcastle’s top scorer thus far, having netted twice, once from the penalty spot.
Sean Dyche is probably the more relieved of the two managers at Newcastle tonight as he welcomes back both James Tarkowski (£5.4m) and Ashley Barnes (£6.0m) to his starting line-up.
The centre-back pushes Jimmy Dunne (£4.0m) to the bench, as he features alongside Kevin Long (£4.5m), while Chris Wood (£6.5m) and Barnes are paired up-front for the first time this season.
Newcastle United XI (4-4-2): Darlow; Lewis, Schär, Fernández, Krafth; Hendrick, Shelvey, Hayden, Saint-Maximin; C Wilson, Joelinton.
Burnley XI (4-4-2): Pope; C Taylor, Tarkowski, K Long, Bardsley; McNeil, Westwood, D Stephens, Brownhill; A Barnes, Wood.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.