Aleksandar Mitrović (£5.8m) leads the Fantasy Premier League interest in Monday’s clash between Fulham and West Bromwich Albion.
The mid-priced forward currently sits in 8.4% although his backing has been in decline for some time now.
Mitrović is now without an attacking return since Gameweek 2, leaving behind only his most loyal followers for Gameweek 7.
The Fulham striker has registered 18 shots in the box over his last four matches, the joint-most of any player in the top flight over the same period.
Is he due a goal? Perhaps. But will West Bromwich Albion been as obliging as earlier in the campaign? That does seem unlikely.
Since Branislav Ivanovic‘s (£4.5m) debut in Gameweek 5, and the rolling out of a new back-four after Slaven Bilic ditch his five-man defence, the Baggies have conceded just one goal.
That has worked out at an average of 0.5 per match, compared to 3.2 per match between Gameweeks 1 and 4.
The former Chelsea man has also led West Bromwich Albion for shots in the box since his debut so there is sure to be a keen eye on his performance at Craven Cottage tonight.
Fantasy managers looking to captain either Harry Kane (£10.9m) or Son Heung-min (£9.6m) in Gameweek 8 should also keep tabs on the Baggies’ backline on Monday night as the two sides go head-to-head at the Hawthorns on Sunday afternoon.
Fulham XI: Areola; A Robinson, Andersen, Adarabioyo, Aina; Lemina, Anguissa; Lookman, Cairney, De Cordova-Reid; Mitrović
West Bromwich Albion XI: Johnstone; Townsend, Ajayi, Ivanovic, Furlong; Livermore, Gallagher; Diangana, M Pereira, Krovinovic; Grant.
LESSONS LEARNED FROM FPL GAMEWEEK 7
- Wolves 2-0 Crystal Palace
- Sheffield United 0-1 Manchester City
- Burnley 0-3 Chelsea
- Liverpool 2-1 West Ham United
- Aston Villa 3-4 Southampton
- Newcastle United 2-1 Everton
- Manchester United 0-1 Arsenal
- Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Brighton and Hove Albion
- Fulham 2-0 West Bromwich Albion
- Leeds United 1-4 Leicester City
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.