Video

FPL TV Guide: Your schedule for the best video content ahead of Gameweek 11

Fantasy Premier League managers are faced with yet another quick turnaround between Gameweeks so get your video slots booked in now.

Ahead of Friday’s deadline, we have compiled a list of the best content out there, so you know when and where to catch it…

DAY-BY-DAY FANTASY TV

13:00: FFS – Points Prediction Gameweek 11

20:00: LTFPL – Live Stream Gameweek 11

Friday 4th December

14:30: FFS – Team News Gameweek 11

Sunday 6th December

20:30: FPLF – Gameweek 11 Review

Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.

1. TheLord

Which option guys:

A) Jota and Kane (KDB in for Sterling GW 11)
    B) Salah and C. Wilson (keep Sterling in GW 11 and shift to KDB in GW 13)

Team now :
    Bruno Sterling Ziyech Grealish
    Kane DCL Bamford

Ziyech would be the one making way in 12 for Salah (B) or Jota (A)

1. Jdpz

a,

2. Maeki2

2. Karan14

Is 352 the go to formation for the next few weeks?

Not sure I want to have 3 cheap strikers out of DCL, Wilson, Bamford & Antonio.
    Seems a bit inflexible.

Rather have Jota over one of the cheap strikers?

1. thegaffer82

I've been on 3-5-2 since GW3 and I've been steadily climbing the rankings (from a very poor OR). Wouldn't change it now even if I had a WC in pocket.

By next GW the front 8 will be:

Salah - KDB - Bruno - Grealish - Jota
      ......DCL - Bamford - (Brewster)

1. Karan14

Looks really good!

I will probably have same front 8 by next week but with Wilson over Bamford. Could downgrade DCL to Bamford/Antonio later.

2. Tonyawesome69

With Jota and Torres good options for 5th mid spot, I'm considering to change to 352. I was 442 two weeks ago and wished I held off in the 343 change.

3. Ze_Austin

I have this: Salah KDB Bruno Ziyech Grealish | DCL Bamford (Brewster). DCL becomes Wilson in GW12, if available, allowing me to switch Cancelo to Robbo. 5 mids will stay until Grealish becomes Son in GW16, which is when I'll probably switch to 4-5-1 with just Bamford and a true power 5... If things don't change drastically, that is. Ziyech's midprice slot can be Grealish, Jota, Pulisic, Mahrez, anybody really.

1. Karan14

I'm thinking of something very similar. Considering selling Vardy & Ziyech next week for Salah & Jota to give me a front 8 of Salah KDB Bruno Grealish Jota | DCL Wilson (Brewster).

Then I can look at downgrading DCL to Antonio/Bamford which would give me the money for Grealish to Son in GW16.

1. Ze_Austin

Nice 🙂

4. CONNERS

I'm also working towards a 3-5-2 as per the below. I think it ticks most boxes.

Martinez
      Chilwell - Cresswell - Dallas
      KDB - Son - Salah - Jota - Grealish
      DCL - Bamford

5. TFP

I'm thinking about using a carried over transfer to do Vardy/Fernandez to Salah/Watkins. Seriously considering it, also seriously doubting its widsom.

6. Magic Zico

343 with
      Bruno KDB Grealish Jota
      Werner Vardy DCL

and KDB-Salah [C] hokey cokey ...

1. Hiddenpaw

I don’t know how but I’ve stumbled into playing a 4-5-1 this week. Nightmare.

3. Atimis

Wanna keep FT and should be GTG ?

Martinez
    Robo/Cancelo/Chilwell
    Bruno/Son/Sterling(c)/Grealish
    Vardy/DCL/Bamford

Martin/Kilman/Mitchell/Stephens

1. Hiddenpaw

The player I really want for this upcoming period is actually Werner. He will get lots of space vs Leeds and even Everton. 9.5m, on pens, going under the radar big time. He's high on my wish list.

1. The Mantis

Me too, I'm thinking he could be a better option than Vardy? Plus if I take Vardy out after SHU and go for Werner then it gets me closer to affording KDB.

2. Tonyawesome69

Are you not worried about his game time? Pulisic back and not sure if Lampard will play him through the middle with Abraham and Giroud as the main options

3. LewanGOALski

Potential Vardy replacement if he fails in the next 2

4. thegaffer82

He's a cracking option that's for sure.

But to be honest there's a fair few options to choose from at the moment. And, he's not on my shopping list for the foreseeable...

Need to get Salah for Fulham game is my priority right now (Kane > Bamford to fund it)

1. No Professionals

it's why climbing the ranks is so difficult, so many players doing well

1. Troll hunter

Yet template doing very well is even more difficult, if not impossible (in theory).

5. Trophé Mourinho

Werners a waste of money, compare him to Bamford, Wilson, Adams or any cheap forward and frankly he is not worth the money over them.
      I’m ditching after next week, especially now Puli is fit which will now add rotation issues

It’s not to say he won’t be good but he isn’t value for money imo, he is essentially blocking me from having Bruno or KDB and ofc id prefer either of them

1. GRIMANDI [formerly boring M…

Looking at shipping werner for Jesus this week

Hmm don't think this is true. Werner's form has been pretty good considering he's not even hit top form yet. He also plays for Chelsea who are a far better attacking side than the other guys. Chelsea are the highest scorers in the league, tied with Liverpool.

He will get close to 200 points this season imo. There's a reason so many people went with Werner preseason.

1. Zim0

He's a rotation risk now. Not worth it.

I don't think this is true. He's played every single PL game. Chelsea are also through in the CL already, so he can be rested there.

1. Zim0

Pulisic has been injured all season is the reason. Pulisic was finally fit the one game and was starting ahead of him but got injured again in warmup so thats why werner started. So he is a rotation risk

Not any more than Mane is imo. He needed rest. You wouldn't call Mane a rotation risk.

1. Zim0

And r u considering Mane?

No but because of price and position. Werner is 9.5m and a forward.

1. Zim0

I mean i would get werner over son if he was classed as a mid but not for me. He'll do well though whenever he plays thats kinda obvious so not a bad option.

2. Zim0

I'd rather have Ings at a million cheaper. He'll get more points by the end

6. Joey Tribbiani

feel like he gets subbed off lot

• Olson

What was the last striker at the 8.5-9.5 who really amounted to something?

Vardy? Any others?

Rashford last season was really good for a while.

2. Zim0

Rashford

• Ze_Austin

What scares me the most about Chelsea attack is that Lampard's first XI isn't fully fit yet

Well, they weren't until this week's UCL match and then GW11. Chilwell, James, Havertz, Mount, Pulisic, Ziyech and Werner are all fit now. All attacking contributors.

Defence has been fully fit for a while now, and they've dominated the league in that aspect

It's the attack's turn to join in... And they've already scored the most goals so far, I think.

• Maddamotha

Feels like a post about buying potential. Potentially Werner could be gold, but he has proven for 10 gameweeks he's not. He also gets pushed out wide, and with Abraham, Pulisic and Giroud lurking he's also prone to rotation.

Isn't that what fantasy managers do? Buy potential?

If you only buy players after they've returned points you will never get ahead. You need to buy players ahead of their big points while covering the ones who are essential.

Now is a nice time to take stock and see if you can spot bargains. For me, these players are:

Werner, Torres, Ings, Harrison and Mount.

Chelsea attackers in particular I think are extremely underrated. Mason Mount is a really good pick considering he's proven himself to be pretty nailed and unfancied because of his middling returns from last year. He's on corners, set pieces, and can shoot from range too.

1. Zim0

I really wanted Ings but i can't seem to fit him in my planned front 7.
            KDB Bruno Salah Son Grealish
            DCL Bamford

1. Troll hunter

DCL may have to go soon

2. Maddamotha

It's about getting points. And looking at price etc, I don't think he's the best pick in that position or a bargain. There are loads of strikes delivering now for a cheaper pricetag. But if you feel he will deliver, go for it!

• dylano21

Werner could score 20 points in the next 2 gameweeks. Not to worried about Rotation. If someone will have to make place for Puli it will be Abraham imo of course

1. Zim0

He stops u from getting the holy triumverate of KDB Bruno Salah though so not for me

1. Olson

Overrated triumvirate.

The only reason to own KdB and Salah is because you will captain them regularly. Otherwise, they offer fairly poor value. Bruno is a solid captain option. imo tying up £23.8m in KdB and Salah is just not economical or efficient

1. Zim0

Is it poor value if my team is
              Mccarthy
              Chilwell James Lamptey
              Salah KDB Bruno Son Grealish
              DCL Bamford

1. Zim0

Lamptey is basically going to be a rotating 4.5 defender. Will be lamptey though initially

2. Zim0

This is not my current team btw. Will be basically this after coming gameweek though. Will only need to change Robertson and adams to Son and Lamptey after that. 1 hit required to change formation from 343 to 352

3. Olson

Not if you're happy only having about 4 strikers to choose from to cover 2 budget striking berths. Budget strikers being notoriously unreliable

1. Zim0

4? I count more. DCL Adams Bamford Wilson Antonio Watkins. But i probably won't remove either of these 2. Season keepers for me.

1. Olson

You own DCL and Bamford.

That leaves Wilson, Antonio, Watkins, Adams as acceptable replacements for DCL. That's fine. Wilson is not available to direct swap with Bamford, neither is Antonio, technically. That leaves Watkins and Adam covering one berth. Either of which could be injured or out of form at any time, as could Bamford and DCL, because that's what happens with budget strikers.

I don't like the reliance on a tiny pool of unreliable players. It will end up sapping transfers either through loss of form or through you not having any efficient way to capitalise on the form mid price and premium strikers

1. Zim0

Ill have 0.5 itb. Which is annoying cause i wanted Mendy over mccarthy. And I'll have more when i remove lamptey for coufal later and rotate with kwp, taylor. So they're all available to me. And again the word unreliable. How have they been unreliable. DCL has been scoring points for fun and Leeds have been shooting for fun.

1. Olson

They haven't, yet. But they will be. As long as you have 0.6 or so itb to open up Wilson as well you might be ok

I don't have anything against these players, they've been phenomenal value so far. I own Wilson.

Just time and time again we have seen budget frontlines crumble and steal a lot of points as managers hang on I'm the hope they recapture the magic, before carrying out costly repair jobs to bring in premiums who have risen.

Make hay while the sun shines for sure, but for me I don't like the lack of flex, lack of options and risk in going budget for a whole team section

1. Zim0

I respect ur opinion. But I'm going all in with it. Leeds and Southampton have looked real good and i only plan on rotating adams and bamford so i can be priced out of wilson antonio and the likes and it won't matter to me. DCL i probably won't sell ever unless he blanks in 3 games in a row. I don't like any premium fwds bar Kane and i don't want to double up with Son. Not having Ings is my only regret.

2. Zim0

None of them have been unreliable so far btw.

• Mr. O'Connell

Pros

Plays for a high-scoring team who create a lot of chances
        Has pens
        Does seem relatively nailed (for 70 mins at least)
        Flexibility (can play through the middle or out wide)

Cons

Generally reverse oop
        Rotation (Tammy and Pulisic specifically are the main competition)
        Price (better value to be had - esp when considering points per minute etc)
        Not a captain option
        Doesn't ever seem likely to haul (other than that Newcastle match where he should have got double figures)
        Chelsea fixtures (not bad, but certainly no whipping boys in there)

Cons outweigh the pros for me. I own him btw, but I'll be ditching after this week for a better value option (and to give me the funds to get Salah back - who has none of those cons listed above). There are just better value options out there.

Those pros are explosive pros though and that makes him worth considering imo. If you time him right during a hot streak, there are a bunch of double digit returns in store. Not many players have that ceiling imo.

1. Zim0

How do i time him right though

2. Mr. O'Connell

Def worth considering, but he's a luxury for me. If it came down to Son vs Timo, who would you take?

1. Maddamotha

Right. If you look at it like this, Son everyday of the week.

• No Professionals

His finishing has been woeful at times, does feel like he could explode though

7. GROBARI

Save this? 1FT 1.7m itb
        Martinez
        Cancelo Chilwell Justin
        Kdb(c) Bruno Son Soucek
        DCL Vardy Bamford
        Steer Dallas Mendy Mitchell

• wasp3000

Current team 1 FT but 0.0m ITB

Martinez Forster
        Robbo Justin Kilman Dallas Lamptey
        KDB (c) Bruno Ziyech Barkley* Bissouma
        Kane DCL Maupay*

Looking for thoughts on this crop. Was hoping to save FT this week as next GW looks a good opportunity to target transfer for fixture turn.
        Problem is I have Maupay and Barkley flagged and stinking up my team.

Should i save a FT or who could i get in for Maupay or Barkley with no funds? Thoughts

• Camzy

How is this plan looking?

Martinez Forster
        Zouma James Cancelo Lamptey Mitchell
        KdB Sterling Son Grealish Jota
        Vardy DCL Davis

GW11: Roll FT.
        GW12: Sterling + Cancelo > Dallas + Salah
        GW13: Son + DCL > Bruno + Bamford -4

Leaves me with:

Martinez Forster
        Zouma James Dallas Lamptey Mitchell
        Salah KdB Fernandes Grealish Jota
        Vardy Bamford Davis

Looks ridiculously standard is my only criticism.

1. Corgzzzz

Looks a sound plan, targeting Fulham these next two fixtures.

2. thegaffer82

Looks very good to me...

One issue is that we don't actually know if Mendy has usurped Cancelo yet - though I do accept it's a distinct possibility. Also, selling Sterling might end up biting you. He's been poor this year, which makes me think he's got some massive scores coming when City find form.

He gets FUL for sure and he'll need to do something pretty spectacular for me to change my mind on shipping him...

3. CONNERS

Looks good, although I think I prefer Son in a 3-5-2 to Vardy in a 3-4-3 long term.

I can't play 6 midfielders sadly... I'm already in 3-5-2.

4. Karan14

Maybe free up some cash by selling Vardy in GW13 instead of DCL. You could use that money to get Robbo or Son later. Rest looks good!

Maybe. But my plan is pretty locked in up until GW12. After that, it gets murkier.

In 12 I'll have:
            Salah, KdB, Son, Grealish, Jota
            Vardy, DCL

Maybe Jota might get benched a bunch and prove to be a remove? Maybe Vardy is super hot and I'll want to keep? Maybe DCL scores a brace next game and at that price is hard to remove? There's no clear weakness from that front 7 to me right now but by GW12 that should hopefully be clearer.

1. Karan14

Yes agree with that. I'm still not sure if DCL is a sell as it'll be tough getting him back if he proves to be fixture proof. I'm reluctantly selling Vardy next week to enable Salah + Jota in midfield.

5. No Professionals

looks like a solid plan, looking at something similar

6. Brosstan

As always, plans going 3 weeks into the future wont work...

How many of your long term plans have actually happened as planned so far?

None this season. But my long term plans last season a lot did play out as expected over 3 weeks.

I think 3 weeks is the sweet spot for planning. 2 weeks you can and definitely should plan for. The 3rd week is the speculative one where you can have extra options on the table.

I can usually follow through on all my 2 week plans as long as spanners like players getting injured/dropped, don't happen. Been a chaotic season so it hasn't happened yet, but I think/hope things will settle down.

1. Brosstan

I agree with 2 weeks, but 3 weeks is too dependent on form and injuries.

My plan is massive long term (6+ weeks) -8 this week. Then next week finally remove Guaita.

Theres a lot more I want to do as well like improve my defense, but I wont bother making concrete plans about it, just vague thoughts.

2. Zim0

This is true but 3 weeks isn't that long.

• dbeck

feels this team should of got more points, think i'm best to bank the transfer and go again:

McCarthy
        Chiwell Targett Dias
        Sterling KDB(c) Ziyech Grealish
        Vardy Bamford DCL

Forster Soucek Lewis Coufal

1. CONNERS

Yes, definitely stick and figure out how to get Salah for next week.

• Tshelby

Just saw that Watkins missed a penalty! Too bad could have used those points

1. Joey Tribbiani

His record is bad, not sure why he takes them

1. Tshelby

Will he be taken off them?

1. Rasping Drive

I’d say that’s definitely going to happen. Barclay or Grealish will het them, I’d say

2. mad_beer ✅

He has taken two for Villa. He hit the first one and missed the second.

1. Joey Tribbiani

They showed a graphic yesterday during that pen, 6 pens, 4 missed If I remember correctly

1. mad_beer ✅

Ollie Watkins has failed to convert four of his six penalties taken in English league football, scoring once for both Aston Villa and Brentford while failing once for the Villans and three times for the Bees. Spotty.

3. thegaffer82

No way he takes the next one imo.

Hopefully captain Grealish decides he should take them as Villa's talisman and best player

1. Zim0

I don't think he's good at them either

1. thegaffer82

Has he been on them before?

Never seen him take one

1. Klaren

He only took one (vs Sheffield United last season) and missed.

4. No Professionals

there's many examples where strikers don't actually make the best penalty takers. Probably the desperation to score goals that increases the pressure.

• AnfieldLad

Anyone else looking to bring in Wilson?

Next 4 fixtures are very good and likely I will likely be downgrading Werner and/or Kane to fit in Salah

1. dbeck

Wilson and Antonio in 2 weeks is my plan, need to downgrade Vardy to get Ziyech to Mo

1. dbeck

*or

• wulfranian

Your thoughts on Cavani?If he gets a rest tomorrow then probably he'll start on Saturday.Man City next but he can score against anyone and from gw13 ManUtd has really good fixtures.

1. AnfieldLad

Could be good but I’d wait until the possible ban has been decided

2. thegaffer82

No rush for me personally.

I'd rather be late to that party and see what happens when Martial is fit and how Ole handles Cavani's minutes with CL and Prem every week

3. wulfranian

Cheers

4. TFP

Not good value at 8.0, IMO.

1. wulfranian

What do you expect?7.0 for Cavani?

5. CONNERS

If he can secure a starting place and avoids a ban, then he'll be a great option.

My only concern is that United have underwhelmed in a lot of games this season. I already own Fernandes and would need to see more consistency before doubling up with Cavani.

• philm33

Thoughts on GW11? 2 FT £1.1 itb

McCarthy
            KWP, Chilwell, Robbo
            Bruno, Barnes, Grealish, Son
            Werner, Wilson, DCL

Ramsdale, Soucek, Taylor, Saliba

Saliba -> Dias?
            Barnes -> JWP?

• Tomerick

Is Son to Mahrez just point chasing or a good short term move?

1. the_duke

The objective of the game is to points chase, do you think mahrez will score more points than son. If yes than go for it

1. Olson

It's not that simple. Transfers cost points elsewhere, transfers lose value, transfers come with risk. Getting in the player who scores the most points of two options is absolutely not always the right decision.

FPL is played in the short, mid and long term.

2. Tomerick

I’m talking about chasing last week’s points. My question implies that I need the view of whether Mahrez will continue scoring or if it was a blip. Thanks for taking the time to be completely unhelpful though.

• CONNERS

I'd rather 90 mins of Son than risk a 1 point cameo from Mahrez, regardless of the potential upside.

It would be even harder to take if Pep brought him on in the 80th minute of a 7-0 thrashing.

• Goonerly

Guess it depends on the starting 11 against Porto..

2. Daniel - FH,BB,TC,WC left

Hi lads, captain Morata or Haaland in UCL FF? Thanks,

1. Goonerly

Haaland. Lad's wild

2. Goonerly

Jimmy + DCL --> Jesus and Wilson

Good move?

1. Goonerly

Sorry, wasn't meant to be a reply to your post!

3. RamaJama

Haaland, goals guaranteed

3. Tonyawesome69

Thinking ahead to GW12 which is never a good thing.

2.8 short when I do Son to Salah.

A. Son and DCL to Salah and bench fodder
              B. Son and Vardy to Salah and 7.4FWD

Martinez
              Chilwell Cancelo Justin
              Grealish Son KDB Bruno
              Watkins DCL Vardy
              (Peacock Ayling Taylor Bissouma)

4. GROBARI

Is it smart to get Grealish over Son?

1. No Professionals

when you factor in the cost difference, he is the better pick.

• Maddamotha

Would anyone here be nervous about KDB's minutes against Fulham if he gets 90min today?

2. Goonerly

He'll start, but could get subbed early if they are winning comfortably.
                  OTOH, Pep may want him to get a bit more going in the league, so could keep him on

3. Olson

red zone says hi

• The Alli Way

Planning to do the hokey-cokey; Son > KDB (C) GW11 > Salah (C) GW12 > KDB (C) GW13

Think it might be a better idea to go with Sterling (C) instead of KDB for GW11, thoughts? He would be an amazing differential in my main ML, most have KDB

1. puhd

Good moves, but it's hard to plan in advance. Anything can happen.

2. Magic Zico

I am doing it exactly

3. GROBARI

Good plan

4. puhd

Choose 1:

a- Watkins
                  b- Bamford
                  c- Wilson

1. Goonerly

C

2. I SPEAK ENGELS AND DRINK GI…

Not the one team that doesnt attack and has corona virus breakdown. Between two its a coin toss

1. puhd

Yeah they might have to postpone I heard!

2. Goonerly

Oh, hadn't heard of the Newcastle thing!

A, then.

3. No Professionals

Wilson has 6 points less than salah

3. wulfranian

c

4. GROBARI

B because of covid situation in Newcastle

5. I SPEAK ENGELS AND DRINK GI…

A) Robbo + Son -> Dallas + KdB
                    B) Zaha + Vardy -> KdB + Bamford/Antonio/Abraham
                    C) If Cancelo plays 90min today -> James. Allows next GW Robertson+Zaha -> Dallas+KdB
                    D) Save

1. puhd

2. GROBARI

Wait for City game tonight

3. RamaJama

More likely NEW will play with their U21 team or that the match will be postponed?

1. 2OLEgend

Postponed imo. Would not be fair to force them to play the U21-squad

• Brosstan

U21. No space for postponements this season and this was agreed before the season started

2. jtreble

Newcastle experts: is the NUFC U23 side still being fielded?

3. Bielsa Murderball

Would you do grealish to jota for free?

1. the dom 1

prob not

Why do people want to sell Grealish... I don't understand this at all.

1. _Ninja_

Agree, amazing value and might even be on pens now.

2. Bielsa Murderball

I want to target the fulham fixture with salah and jota 🙂

Then find a way that isn't getting rid of Grealish.

3. GROBARI

No,villa have good run of fixtures

• antis0cial

• drughi

why ? seriously

1. Bielsa Murderball

It allows me to play 2 liverpool attackers (salah and jota) against fulham

• the dom 1

would do the following?

Rashford > Mahrez for free?

or play Rashford and bank FT

1. GROBARI

Mahrez is risky opinion because of pep rotations

• the dom 1

they all are except KDB lol just cant afford him unless i do a - 4

2. BEEZUS

Depending on tonights line up.. but would Cancelo to Dias for a hit be worth it?

1. antis0cial

not for a hit

3. CroatianHammer

Regarding Newcastle, and the situation with COVID: Someone can of course clarify if they have more precise information, since this is not exactly something we can consider normal. While we know that youth players can pad out the team - a first 11 and 3 subs - according to one document those youth players have to have played at least 1 minute of senior football. We can of course assume cups and league matches count, plus any senior time spent while on loan or with other teams if since purchased.

Penalties for failing to meet the obligation of a scheduled match are the standard 3-0 walkover, with the potential for points deductions. I think we can safely say that even the gormless league won't go down the deduction path, however else they they might be considered woefully out of touch.

Neither team are in Europe, so surely this *could* be rescheduled if needed. There also is the possibility of playing during cup weekends should both be out. I say this with respect to the uncertain weather conditions currently forecast. Once likely mild, the winter now is forecast to be colder than average with weather fronts sweeping down from the decidedly not green Greenland.

There is also the question of whether the initial FA & league guidelines for such outbreaks were realistic, and whether they stand up to an actual outbreak such as we see now. The entire first team is in isolation. Not being a fan of Jongleurs, I cannot say as to whether they have the 14 players outside that core group. I'm sure Neale and other Likely Lads would know more.

1. Saka_me_sideways

If a 3-0 defeat is awarded, does it go down as a Grealish hat trick?

1. CroatianHammer

Well, being as cynical as I am, I'll be happy to see a heavily owned bunch of players getting an effective 0 for a GW...

2. baines is god

any Zaha news?

Have 0.9 in the bank and want to do Mitro to Wilson and Mitchell to Lewis over the next two weeks, but if any of the above's price changes i won't be able to.

any risk wilson rises soon or mitchell/mitro's price drops?

1. CroatianHammer

He's CPFC's best player, and wasn't he only isolating so not actually ill? Back in action this coming weekend, hattrick gtd.

3. pjanns

Who would you choose?

A. KWP
                                    B. Konsa
                                    C. Balbuena

Or just keep Rob Holding?

Defence atm.

Mendy
                                    Justin - Holding - Chillwell (Taylor + Ferguson)

4. linkafu

Do we have a second WC after group stage in UCL fantasy?

5. Goonerly

If the game's not getting cancelled, could it be a shrewd move to target Villa players against Newcastle?

Might get Watkins in for Jimmy (had planned on C. Wilson, but not sure now..)