Joe and Az are joined by Karam to look ahead to Gameweek 11 and assess the key challenges facing Fantasy Premier League managers.
Chief among their concerns is the postponement of Friday night’s clash between Aston Villa and Newcastle United. There is a chance that it could be rearranged within the Gameweek but if not, FPL managers face some tough choices. Should they bench or swap out the likes of Villa talisman Jack Grealish (£7.7m) or Newcastle striker Callum Wilson (£6.5m)?
Our Scoutcast trio also discuss the three most talked about players of the week: Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah (£12.2m), Manchester City’s Kevin De Bruyne (£11.7m) and Manchester United’s Bruno Fernandes (£10.9m). These midfield picks are showing remarkable consistency but with hefty price tags, it may be tricky to fit them all in. Can they be ‘covered’ by the likes of Reds midfielder Diogo Jota (£6.8m) and City winger Riyad Mahrez (£8.3m)?
Pep Guardiola’s latest round of roulette is also on the bill. This chat will be of particular interest to those clinging onto City rotation risks such as Raheem Sterling (£11.4m).
Meanwhile, Joe, Az and Karam give their top tips for climbing up the rankings ahead of Christmas. Within this section, Karam takes his turn to pick a differential, which garners approval from Joe and Az.
The usual features are also covered in the show, with next four fixtures frisked, rough with the smooths aired, and transfer and captaincy plans revealed.
In addition, the Scoutcast and all our other podcasts are now also available via our Soundcloud channel.
If you’re a traditional type, you can acquire the mp3 audio version via this link or the first player below. Or you can take in the full visual experience via the second player below.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £25.00. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £3.99. A FREE trial is now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.