Mikel Arteta’s recent changes to his Arsenal team appear to have been getting the best out of his attacking options.
Even though the Gunners’ upcoming fixtures are not the most appealing, Fantasy Premier League managers would do well to keep an eye on north London.
Accordingly, we have analysed the fortunes of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£11.3m), Emile Smith Rowe (£4.5m), Bukayo Saka (£5.3m) and Alexandre Lacazette (£8.3m) after fourth win in five Premier League games.
As this article uses data from the Fantasy Football Scout Premium Members Area, only those with a valid subscription can access it in full.
HOW HAVE ARSENAL IMPROVED?
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.