With no match in Double Gameweek 19, have Everton gone under the Fantasy Premier League radar ahead of Gameweek 20?
That’s what we are pondering in this latest article as the Toffees face a period of appealing fixtures.
Carlo Ancelotti’s men had fans on the edge of their seats at the start of the season and Dominic Calvert-Lewin (£7.6m) became a near-essential pick after delivering returns in eight of his first nine games.
Lucas Digne (£6.0m) was thriving as a maurauding left-back, providing five assists in 10 matches and summer signing James Rodríguez (£7.7m) hit the ground running in the Premier League.
However, as we look towards Gameweek 20, it is a very different story for Everton’s attacking assets.
With no goals in five games and a hamstring injury threatening to keep him out for the next few, Calvert-Lewin has been sold by nearly a million players
Digne and Rodríguez, once well-owned assets, are now in just around 13% of squads combined.
With FPL players selling Everton players en masse, we take a look at their underlying numbers to see if any of them are worth keeping for their appealing schedule.
As this article uses extensive data from the Fantasy Football Scout Premium Members Area, only those with a valid subscription can access it in full.
WHAT WENT WRONG?
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.