Today’s second Premier League match sees a Leicester City side chasing UEFA Champions League qualification take on bottom-of-the-table Sheffield United.
Kick-off at the King Power Stadium is at 14:00 GMT.
It’s the first time in almost five years that the Blades have not had Chris Wilder at the helm for a league match.
The erstwhile head coach parted company with his boyhood club by “mutual consent” on Saturday, amid reports of turmoil behind the scenes.
Interim manager Paul Heckingbottom takes charge of the Bladesmen for the first time and has made three changes from Wilder’s final line-up in the Gameweek 27 defeat to Southampton.
Jayden Bogle (£4.3m) and Rhian Brewster (£4.4m) are benched, while David McGoldrick (£5.2m) is absent with a knee injury.
The fit-again Chris Basham (£4.6m) returns at centre-half, with Billy Sharp (£5.5m) and Oliver Burke (£4.1m) forming a new-look front two.
Brendan Rodgers’ two changes to his starting XI feature a couple of players returning from the treatment table.
Jonny Evans (£5.5m) is back in defence, with Ayoze Perez (£6.0m) selected further forward.
Daniel Amartey (£3.9m) and Sidnei Tavares (£4.5m) make way, while James Maddison (£7.1m) and Harvey Barnes (£6.8m) are still sidelined.
Interest in this match from a Fantasy perspective is unsurprisingly focused on the Foxes, with not one of the visitors’ starters owned by more than 2% of FPL managers.
Not a single member of the top 10k has started a Sheffield United player this weekend.
Leicester City XI: Schmeichel, Evans, Fofana, Soyuncu, Castagne, Ndidi, Tielemans, Pereira, Perez, Iheanacho, Vardy.
Sheffield United XI: Ramsdale, Basham, Ampadu, Bryan, Baldock, Lundstram, Norwood, Fleck, Stevens, Sharp, Burke.
GAMEWEEK 28 SO FAR…
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.