Fantasy Premier League managers will have their eyes on two centre-forwards as Everton host Aston Villa tonight.
The two clubs are set to play twice in Double Gameweek 35 and can offer some nicely-priced assets across the park.
But Dominic Calvert-Lewin (£7.5m) and Ollie Watkins (£6.6m) are the already popular names, owned by 27.0% and 25.5% of managers worldwide.
The former has has just one attacking return since Double Gameweek 26 so will need to up his game tonight to convince new investors ahead of the next deadline.
By comparison, the cheaper Watkins has produced two goals and two assists in his last four.
The Villa man is supported by an attacking-midfield trio of Bertrand Traoré (£5.8m), Ross Barkley (£5.8m) and Anwar El Ghazi (£5.2m) at Goodison Park.
Meanwhile Matt Cash (£5.0m) returns to the side following suspension.
Michael Keane (£5.0m) also returns for the hosts after a leg injury but is fit enough only for a place on the bench.
Lucas Digne (£6.1m), Ben Godfrey (£5.0m), Mason Holgate (£4.8m) and Seamus Coleman (£4.9m) staff the back-four tonight with Allan (£5.2m) and André Gomes (£5.3m) protecting them.
According to Everton’s media team, Gylfi Sigurdsson (£6.9m) and Richarlison (£7.8m) will provide the width while James Rodríguez (£7.7m) was due to support Calvert-Lewin going forward before he injured his calf in the warm-up. Alex Iwobi (£5.9m) is his replacement.
Gameweek 34 Line-ups
Everton XI: Pickford; Digne, Godfrey, Holgate, Coleman; A Gomes, Allan; Sigurdsson, Rodríguez, Richarlison; Calvert-Lewin.
Aston Villa XI: Martínez; Targett, Mings, Konsa, Cash; Luiz, McGinn; B Traoré, Barkley, El Ghazi; Watkins.
Elsewhere in Gameweek 34
Chelsea’s defence continues to churn out clean sheets, registering a third in a row as they saw off Fulham 2-0 at Stamford Bridge.
However, Thomas Tuchel is still a fan of moving the goalposts as far as Fantasy returns are concerned.
César Azpilicueta (£5.9m) and Marcos Alonso (£5.7m) were among the surprise benchings unable to receive rewards for the shutout.
Kai Havertz (£8.2m) delivered on his recent potential as he scored both goals against Fulham.
They came from his recent switch to a false-nine, flanked by Timo Werner (£9.2m) and Hakim Ziyech (£7.9m).
Mason Mount (£7.3m) is still ticking over, adding his second assist in four matches in his fourth successive Premier League start. Arguably the latter is an achievement worth appreciating considering Tuchel’s rotation policy.
- 3 – Kai Havertz
- 2 – Andreas Christensen
- 1 – Thiago Silva
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.