Leeds are boosted by the return of two key starting players as they travel to Burnley on Saturday lunchtime.
After assisting in his substitute’s appearance against Spurs, Raphinha (£5.5m) makes a full return from his recent injury by featuring from the beginning this afternoon.
The Brazilian could be stationed on the right-hand side of a Leeds’ midfield-quartet, perhaps joined there by fellow winger Jack Harrison (£5.5m) as well as Mateusz Klich (£5.2m) and out-of-position Fantasy Premier League defender Stuart Dallas (£5.4m).
However, a 3-3-1-3 formation is also a possibility, which could feature Raphinha and Harrison either side of Patrick Bamford (£6.5m).
Leeds’ prospects are also improved by Kalvin Phillips‘ (£4.9m) first start since Gameweek 33.
Burnley’s shape is much easier to figure out with Sean Dyche going with his usual 4-4-2 formation.
The biggest news coming out of the Clarets’ camp is, of course, the shoulder injury to Nick Pope (£5.5m), keeping him out of Blank Gameweek 36.
Bailey Peacock-Farrell (£4.0m) comes in for the England international but is protected by the usual first-choice back-four of Charlie Taylor (£4.4m), Ben Mee (£4.7m), James Tarkowski (£5.3m) and Matt Lowton (£4.4m).
Dwight McNeil (£5.7m) and Josh Brownhill (£4.9m) provide the width today while Chris Wood (£6.5m) and Matej Vydra (£4.8m) lead the line together for the ninth time in the last 10 Premier League matches.
Blank Gameweek 36 Line-ups
Burnley XI: Peacock-Farrell; C Taylor, Mee, Tarkowski, Lowton; McNeil, Westwood, Cork, Brownhill; Wood, Vydra.
Leeds United XI: Meslier; Alioski, Struijk, Llorente, Ayling; K Phillips; Harrison, Dallas, Klich, Raphinha; Bamford.
Blank Gameweek 36 so far…
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.