**Last updated: Saturday 3 May**
There are just three more Gameweeks of Fantasy Premier League (FPL) remaining, two of which are ‘doubles’.
With City’s fixture against Wolves dropping earlier than some had predicted, Double Gameweek 36 is the bigger by some margin with 12 teams enjoying a brace of matches, versus just five in Gameweek 37.
There’s just one blank remaining, with Manchester United the only team not to feature in Gameweek 37.
VISUAL OVERVIEW OF THE FINAL SCHEDULE
TEAMS WITH THE MOST FIXTURES REMAINING (GAMEWEEK 36 ONWARDS)
- 5 – Aston Villa, Everton, Leicester
- 4 – Arsenal, Burnley, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Leeds, Liverpool, Man City, Norwich, Spurs, Watford, Wolves
- 3 – Brentford, Brighton, Newcastle, Southampton, West Ham
- 2 – Man Utd
Aston Villa, Everton and Leicester are the three clubs with two Double Gameweeks remaining, whilst Manchester United have the fewest games left, with just three fixtures ahead.
|Sat 30 Apr||Gameweek 35|
|Champions League / Europa League / Conference League|
|Sat 7 May||Double Gameweek 36|
|Double Gameweek for Arsenal, Aston Villa, Chelsea, Everton, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Manchester City, Norwich, Spurs, Watford|
|Sat 14 May||Blank/Double Gameweek 37 + FA Cup final|
|Double Gameweek for Aston Villa, Burnley, Crystal Palace, Everton, Leicester|
FA Cup Final / Europa League final
|Sat 21 May||Gameweek 38|
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.