Ayoze Perez has completed a £30m move to Leicester City, leaving Newcastle United after five years in the north-east.
Perez was one of a handful of Fantasy Premier League assets who saw his position change upon the game’s relaunch this summer.
An FPL forward in his first four seasons in the top flight, Perez was reclassified as a midfielder in June after playing more than half of his games in 2018/19 in more of a supporting role behind Salomon Rondon.
Had his Fantasy position been altered 12 months earlier, the extra points he would have accumulated for goals/clean sheets would have put him in the top ten highest-scoring FPL midfielders of 2018/19.
Available for £6.5m this season, Perez would have been an intriguing prospect even if had stayed on Tyneside – but a move to a Leicester side that has developed an attacking swagger under new boss Brendan Rodgers will provoke even more interest in the Fantasy community.
Members can read on for our study of Perez’s Fantasy credentials.
Become a Member and access our data
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50, which will give subscribers access to the end of 2019/20 and the whole of 2020/21. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.