An examination of last season’s underlying statistics suggests that the new campaign could prove tough for Crystal Palace.
The Eagles have already lost Aaron Wan-Bissaka (£5.5m) to Manchester United and other clubs continue to sniff around important attacking asset Wilfried Zaha (£7.0m).
Whether they would be able to cope without the pair is certainly a key question that Fantasy managers should be considering this summer.
As we resume our Numbers Game series, we take a look at the defensive and offensive numbers for Roy Hodgson’s players both as a team and individually to assess their credentials as Fantasy assets in 2019/20.
As this article uses data from the Fantasy Football Scout Members Area, only those who are signed up for the season can access it in full.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
The original Fantasy League game is back for the 2019/20 season – PLAY HERE!
MORE TEAM-BY-TEAM ANALYSIS CONTENT
Arsenal | Aston Villa (manager) | Aston Villa (defence) | Aston Villa (attack) | Bournemouth | Brighton | Burnley | Chelsea | Crystal Palace | Everton | Leicester | Liverpool | Man City | Man United | Newcastle | Norwich (manager) | Norwich (defence) | Norwich (attack) | Sheffield United (manager) | Sheffield United (defence) | Sheffield United (attack) | Southampton | Spurs | Watford | West Ham | Wolves