With Bournemouth sitting third in our Season Ticker for the first ten Gameweeks of 2019/20 and meeting only two of the ‘big six’ in that time, there will be plenty of interest in their Fantasy assets from the off.
Despite £2.0m price hikes, Ryan Fraser (£7.5m) and Callum Wilson (£8.0m) currently sit in more than one in five Fantasy Premier League squads – although the ‘auto-pick’ selections will be skewing Wilson’s figure slightly.
Joshua King‘s (£6.5m) ownership is also in excess of 20% at the time of writing.
We have already taken an in-depth look at King and Wilson in a Members’ article, which examines the pair’s attacking credentials in a direct head-to-head comparison.
This Numbers Game piece will explore Bournemouth’s wider attacking threat but also analyse their defensive numbers from 2018/19.
Nathan Ake (£5.0m) is, perhaps surprisingly given the Cherries’ well-documented problems at the back, currently the most popular FPL defender in the £4.5m-£5.0m bracket, having been drafted in by over 16% of FPL bosses.
Members can read on for this analysis, while those wishing to subscribe can do so by clicking here.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.