It’s as you were for Watford going into the start of the 2019/20 campaign.
At the time of writing and with just 24 hours before the transfer window closes, the Hornets had made only two first-team signings this summer – one of them Danny Welbeck.
Centre-half Craig Dawson (£5.0m) has arrived from West Bromwich Albion and he was the only player not on the books in 2018/19 who was involved in Watford’s final pre-season friendly against Real Sociedad last weekend.
Javi Gracia’s side
We can be fairly confident about the system and personnel going into Gameweek 1 and beyond, then, but what can Fantasy managers expect from Watford’s players this season and are they worthy of consideration?
Our latest Big Numbers piece delves into the underlying data from 2018/19 to see which players could prosper in FPL this season.
Members can read on for this analysis and those wishing to subscribe can do so by clicking here.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
MORE TEAM-BY-TEAM ANALYSIS CONTENT
Arsenal | Aston Villa (manager) | Aston Villa (defence) | Aston Villa (attack) | Bournemouth | Brighton | Burnley | Chelsea | Crystal Palace | Everton | Leicester | Liverpool | Man City | Man United | Newcastle | Norwich (manager) | Norwich (defence) | Norwich (attack) | Sheffield United (manager) | Sheffield United (defence) | Sheffield United (attack) | Southampton | Spurs | Watford | West Ham | Wolves