Tottenham Hotspur players are causing some Fantasy Premier League managers dilemmas at the start of the season.
They have a favourable opening fixture at home to Aston Villa but with a trip to Manchester City in Gameweek 2 and relatively expensive price points, their assets could be the ones to miss out on those initial teams.
However, there are some encouraging reasons to own some of Mauricio Pochettino’s players at the start of the new campaign.
In this article we assess Spurs’ defensive and attacking potential based on last season’s underlying statistics.
As this analysis uses data from the Fantasy Football Scout Members Area, only those who have signed up for the 2019/20 season can access it in full.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
MORE TEAM-BY-TEAM ANALYSIS CONTENT
Arsenal | Aston Villa (manager) | Aston Villa (defence) | Aston Villa (attack) | Bournemouth | Brighton | Burnley | Chelsea | Crystal Palace | Everton | Leicester | Liverpool | Man City | Man United | Newcastle | Norwich (manager) | Norwich (defence) | Norwich (attack) | Sheffield United (manager) | Sheffield United (defence) | Sheffield United (attack) | Southampton | Spurs | Watford | West Ham | Wolves