The jury is still out on Manchester United’s Fantasy assets going into the new campaign.
The new manager bounce that the club experienced after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s appointment in December gave way to some middling form in the final nine Gameweeks of the season.
Their pre-season results (five wins from six) have been quietly encouraging, at least, with Inter Milan and Spurs among the teams already beaten in July.
This latest Numbers Game piece differs from the usual format as we focus on the impact Solskjaer had on United’s assets in the second half of last season.
The Norwegian first took charge of the Red Devils in Gameweek 18, so we will examine United’s stats before and after the departure of Jose Mourinho.
Members can read on for our analysis but those wishing to subscribe can do so by clicking here.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
MORE TEAM-BY-TEAM ANALYSIS CONTENT
Arsenal | Aston Villa (manager) | Aston Villa (defence) | Aston Villa (attack) | Bournemouth | Brighton | Burnley | Chelsea | Crystal Palace | Everton | Leicester | Liverpool | Man City | Man United | Newcastle | Norwich (manager) | Norwich (defence) | Norwich (attack) | Sheffield United (manager) | Sheffield United (defence) | Sheffield United (attack) | Southampton | Spurs | Watford | West Ham | Wolves