The Scoutcast is back for Gameweek 2 and will broadcast today at a new earlier time.
For the rest of the 2019/20 season, the show will run from 20:00 to 21:00 UK time on Tuesday evenings (
This is to ensure fewer late nights both for our Scoutcasters and our viewers too!
The Scoutcast made history ahead of Gameweek 1 as we overtook Last of the Summer Wine for total episodes.
The famous sitcom ran for a total of 295 episodes between 1973 and 2010.
Last week, we the Scoutcast’s episode count went to 296 and we were joined by one of the show’s long-time guest Granville.
After such a momentous episode, we felt like making history for a second week running.
Ahead of Gameweek 2, we are joined by founder of Fantasy Football Community Holly Shand, who will be the first female guest on the Scoutcast.
The maths teacher and mother of one has only been playing Fantasy Premier League a short time but already has an impressive record.
In five seasons playing the game, she has two top 10,000 finishes and has already started the 2019/20 with 94 points scored in Gameweek 1.
Holly will join regulars Joe, Luke and Az to discuss all the key talking points ahead of Gameweek 2.
That includes what to do with potential Harry Kane and Anthony Martial bandwagons as well as how to handle our transfers in the coming days.
As ever, you can watch live on our YouTube channel but after the broadcast is over, the Scoutcast will be available on the usual platforms.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
Lessons learned from Gameweek 1
- Liverpool 4-1 Norwich
- West Ham United 0-5 Manchester City
- Bournemouth 1-1 Sheffield United
- Burnley 3-0 Southampton
- Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton
- Watford 0-3 Brighton and Hove Albion
- Tottenham Hotspur 3-1 Aston Villa
- Leicester City 0-0 Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Newcastle United 0-1 Arsenal
- Manchester United 4-0 Chelsea