Are we witnessing the end of the early-season template?
Liverpool have daunting fixtures and alternative captaincy shouts are emerging each week.
Meanwhile, Manchester City assets still look strong, but are beset with injury and rotation fears.
Could it be time to turn our attention away from the North-West of England for our premium picks and towards the East Midlands and North London?
In this latest Scoutcast episode, Joe is joined by Karam and Who Got The Assist’s Tom to look back on Gameweek 7 and ahead to Gameweek 8 and beyond.
Topping the bill is the crew’s attempt to assess which premium-priced and captainable assets to target and which to consider ditching.
By happy coincidence, Karam is on the verge of Wildcarding and gives a sneak preview of his ambitious plans as the second international break of the season approaches.
The ascent of Riyad Mahrez gets an airing as does a stock check on the promoted teams. It looks like Fantasy managers may have to look elsewhere for whipping boys, with the three top-flight newcomers all exhibiting considerable promise.
Tom takes his turn to select a differential, the best clean prospects are examined and a Trainspotting analogy also features in this packed 80-minute episode.
In addition, the Scoutcast and all our other podcasts are now also available via our Soundcloud channel.
If you’re a traditional type, you can acquire the mp3 audio version via this link or the first player below. Or you can take in the full visual experience via the second player below. The Soundcloud version can be accessed in the third player.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.