With a hangover like this Gameweek 20 must have been a great party.
Except it wasn’t. It was awful. Hardly anyone turned up.
The only memories of the last set of matches are of being alone, crying in the kitchen, swearing at teamsheets and wishing for a captaincy haul.
Joe and Andy struggle through their hideous Christmas hangover and their unhappy FPL Christmas Gameweek memories, hoping for better luck in Gameweek 21.
At least they’ve been handed some clues about who will start on New Year’s Day as they consider the players most and least likely to take to the pitch.
They also look further ahead, most notably to Gameweek 24, when Liverpool and West Ham have a Double Gameweek. But which three Reds assets are the best to bring in? And are any Hammers worth considering?
Joe likes to look at fixture blocks during each campaign. With this in mind, our duo answer your questions about the best players for the next mini-season during January. Form, fixtures and a world-class manager mean that Everton’s troops look particularly appealing.
The communities’ roughest and smoothest moves also get an airing, Andy takes his turn picking a differential and there are clean sheets to also consider.
In addition, the Scoutcast and all our other podcasts are now also available via our Soundcloud channel.
If you’re a traditional type, you can acquire the mp3 audio version via this link or the first player below. Or you can take in the full visual experience via the second player below. The Soundcloud version is in the third player.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.