The Scoutcast is back for another episode tonight as we head closer to Gameweek 29.
Join us on our YouTube channel from 20:00 GMT to 21:00 GMT for the live broadcast but you can always check back at any time to watch it on catch-up.
Joe will be joined by Pro Pundits Az and Lateriser12 to discuss the biggest talking points in Fantasy Premier League right now.
After recapping on a Blank Gameweek 28 of contrasting fortunes, the team will compare the current crop of budget forwards.
Some have form, some have fixtures, while others have both – who are the most important ones right now?
Then we’ll be assessing which teams are most likely to prove a source of reliable investment in the final third of the campaign.
Some clubs will have it all to play for, while others could be soon on the beach in their flip-flops.
Then we’ll be discussing all the potential Blank and Double Gameweek permutations including live updates from the FA Cup matches set to impact on Blank Gameweek 31.
BLANK GAMEWEEK 28 FPL MATCH REPORTS
- Norwich City 1-0 Leicester City
- Brighton and Hove Albion 0-1 Crystal Palace
- Bournemouth 2-2 Chelsea
- Newcastle United 0-0 Burnley
- West Ham United 3-1 Southampton
- Watford 3-0 Liverpool
- Everton 1-1 Manchester United
- Tottenham Hotspur 2-3 Wolverhampton Wanderers
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.