Fantasy Premier League managers will have to entirely re-think how best to invest in Manchester United’s attack for the 2020/21 season.
The game-makers at FPL Towers have wielded their position-changing axe and reclassified no fewer than three key Red Devil assets for the new campaign.
Marcus Rashford (£9.5m) and Mason Greenwood (£7.5m) have been converted into midfielders to reflect their roles on the flanks of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s attacking midfield trio, while Anthony Martial (£9.0m) has moved into the forwards bracket.
These changes are sure to impact squad selection for the new season, but could also affect the appeal of Bruno Fernandes (£10.5m) who has remained a midfielder.
To fully assess which of the Manchester United attackers appeal the most for 2020/21, we have pulled out some key statistics from Project Restart, the only time that Fernandes, Rashford, Greenwood and Martial started matches consistently at the same time.
As this article uses data from the Fantasy Football Scout Members Area, only those with a valid subscription can access it in full.
Which United attacker was in the penalty box most often?
Best players by position:
- Goalkeepers: Budget
- Goalkeepers: Premium
- Defenders: Budget
- Defenders: Mid-Price and Premium
- Midfielders: Budget
- Midfielders: Mid-Price
- Midfielders: Premium
- Forwards: Budget
- Forwards: Mid-Price
- Forwards: Premium
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.