Joe and Az are joined by 2014/15 Fantasy Premier League winner Simon March as they look ahead to Gameweek 2.
With Manchester City and United’s blank Gameweek 1 over, they are back in action this weekend. But which assets do we bring in and who makes way?
The Scoutcast team reveal how they plan to navigate an upcoming fixture run, with even more explosive heavy hitters vying for their attention.
Everton’s new-look midfield gets the once over from our Scoutcast trio, who are particularly impressed with the addition of 2014 World Cup hero James Rodriguez to orchestrate the Toffees’ attacking play.
He certainly passes the eye test and this latest episode also reveals the underlying statistics behind Everton’s renaissance.
Elsewhere, Chelsea options are considered, ahead of their kind fixture run from Gameweek 3. As a fan of the London side, Simon is particularly insightful about the options to bring in and how their defence may line up.
The crew look back at the lessons learned from their Gameweek 1 performance. Even though Simon shunned a certain expensive Liverpool penalty taker, he looks to have made good use of the spare cash he has available. Will Joe follow Simon’s risky strategy in Gameweek 2? He’s certainly tempted.
Next four fixtures come under scrutiny and the community’s roughest and smoothest scores get an airing.
Meanwhile, Az and Simon reveal a pair of intriguing differentials and the show finishes with the team’s transfer and captaincy plans for the second round of fixtures of 2020/21.
In addition, the Scoutcast and all our other podcasts are now also available via our Soundcloud channel.
If you’re a traditional type, you can acquire the mp3 audio version via this link or the first player below. Or you can take in the full visual experience via the second player below.
FPL Lessons Learned from Gameweek 1
- Fulham 0-3 Arsenal
- Crystal Palace 1-0 Southampton
- Liverpool 4-3 Leeds United
- West Ham United 0-1 Newcastle United
- West Bromwich Albion 0-3 Leicester City
- Tottenham Hotspur 0-1 Everton
- Sheffield United 0-2 Wolves
- Brighton and Hove Albion 1-3 Chelsea
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.