It has been the most remarkable start to a Fantasy Premier League season in recent memory and arguably the hardest to predict accurately. So what now for FPL managers?
There has been a bucket-load of goals, an abundance of penalties, and yet so many of us are struggling to gain real traction in the Fantasy rankings.
As each team has come into the campaign with different preparations, and some even starting on a Blank Gameweek has hampered transfer progress for Fantasy managers and robbed us of easy access to consistent trends.
But the Fantasy Football Scout Premium Members Area holds the key for isolating these from the perspective of underlying statistics.
Delving deeper into the data yields greater clarity on the reliable trends for our FPL sides going forward as we try to pinpoint our transfers and potential wildcard plans for Gameweek 5 and beyond…
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.