Midfielders and forwards come under the spotlight as we round up the best Fantasy Premier League (FPL) players for Blank Gameweek 29.
With only two assets costing more than £10.0m in action, a key strategy will be finding the right budget buys for our FPL teams.
Premium options Harry Kane (£11.5m) and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£11.5m) are among the players who have already risen in price before Friday’s deadline, with Gareth Bale (£9.6m) also on the up.
But are there more cut-price options going under the radar that are worth bringing in? We’ve studied the stats to find out in the Premium Members article below.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.