Following the postponement of Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal, there are now just two Premier League matches taking place on Sunday – Liverpool v Brentford and West Ham United v Leeds United.
Both games kick-off at 14:00 GMT.
Jurgen Klopp makes six changes from his side’s 2-2 draw at Chelsea, with Alisson, Joel Matip, Andrew Robertson, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Curtis Jones and Roberto Firmino coming in for Caoimhin Kelleher, Ibrahima Konate, Kostas Tsimikas, James Milner, Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane.
Harvey Elliott, Nathaniel Phillips, Divock Origi and Thiago Alcantara remain on the injury list, whilst Salah, Mane and Naby Keita are at the Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON).
For Brentford, wing-back Rico Henry returns to the starting XI in place of Sergi Canos, in the only change from Tuesday’s 4-1 loss at Southampton.
Josh Dasilva, David Raya, Charlie Goode and Zanka are still out, while Frank Onyeka is on AFCON duty.
Elsewhere, David Moyes sticks with the same team that defeated Norwich City in Double Gameweek 21.
That means Manuel Lanzini should continue in a deeper-lying role alongside Declan Rice, with Tomas Soucek and Mark Noble still absent from the matchday squad.
Meanwhile, with Vladimir Coufal and Aaron Cresswell the starting full-backs once again, it does look like Ben Johnson’s stint in the first-team is over, at least for now.
Angelo Ogbonna and Kurt Zouma are on the sidelines, while Said Benrahma is at AFCON.
As for Leeds United, Pascal Struijk and Daniel James replace Diego Llorente and Tyler Roberts, who are both suspended, whilst Patrick Bamford isn’t in the squad despite recovering from injury.
Kalvin Phillips, Liam Cooper, Jamie Shackleton, Charlie Cresswell and Joe Gelhardt all remain out through injury.
DOUBLE GAMEWEEK 22 LINE-UPS
Liverpool XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Jota, Firmino
Subs: Kelleher, Konate, Milner, Gomez, Minamino, Tsimikas, Gordon, Williams, Morton
Brentford XI: Fernandez, Ajer, Jansson, Pinnock, Roerslev, Janelt, Norgaard, Baptiste, Henry, Mbeumo, Toney
Subs: Lossl, Canos, Jensen, Forss, Wissa, Ghoddos, Bidstrup, Bech Sorensen, Stevens
West Ham United XI: Fabianski, Coufal, Dawson, Diop, Cresswell, Rice, Lanzini, Bowen, Fornals, Vlasic, Antonio
Subs: Yarmolenko, Areola, Fredericks, Masuaku, Johnson, Kral, Okoflex, Alese, Perkins
Leeds United XI: Meslier, Ayling, Koch, Struijk, Firpo, Forshaw, Dallas, Klich, Raphinha, Harrison, James
Subs: Klaesson, Rodrigo, Bate, Hjelde, McKinstry, Jenkins, Moore, Kenneh, Gray
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to Members content in over 250+ articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.