What to do with the injured Dominic Calvert-Lewin (£8.2m) and the suspended Michail Antonio (£7.9m) has been a hot topic among Fantasy Premier League (FPL) managers this week.
Calvert-Lewin could be missing until after the October international break, while Antonio will sit out Gameweek 5 after his dismissal last weekend.
Leeds United’s favourable fixture swing and the ongoing Cristiano Ronaldo (£12.5m) v Romelu Lukaku (£11.6m) debate have also been on the FPL agenda in the run-up to Friday’s deadline.
You’ll find plenty of advice on these sources of discussion, along with the usual help with armband conundrums and transfer dilemmas, below.
There’ll also be team reveals, Members articles and videos in this comprehensive guide to the upcoming Gameweek.
This page will be regularly updated between now and the FPL deadline at 18:30 BST on Friday 17 September, so keep checking back for the latest content.
BEST FIXTURES FOR GAMEWEEK 5 AND BEYOND
WHO ARE THE BEST FPL PLAYERS TO OWN FOR GAMEWEEK 5?
WHO IS THE BEST CAPTAIN FOR GAMEWEEK 5?
Our captain poll is also now live for Gameweek 5 – cast your vote on the sidebar of our home page.
GAMEWEEK 5 TEAM AND INJURY NEWS
GAMEWEEK 5 TEAM REVEALS
BEST FPL STRATEGY AND EXPERT TIPS FOR GAMEWEEK 5 AND BEYOND
GAMEWEEK 5 VIDEO CONTENT
- Rate My Team
- Player score projections for GW5 and beyond
- Season Ticker
- FPL Team Planner (request your own planner via the Premium Members Area sidebar)
- Player and team comparison tool
- Team stats
- Players stats
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW FROM GAMEWEEK 4
- Saturday summary in brief
- Crystal Palace 3-0 Spurs: Son injury update after Gallagher shines
- Arsenal 1-0 Norwich: How new-look Gunners fared in Gameweek 4
- Brentford 0-1 Brighton: Bees defence impresses despite defeat
- Leicester 0-1 Man City: City defence back to its best
- Man Utd 4-1 Newcastle: Ronaldo’s 13-point debut assessed
- Southampton 0-0 West Ham: Antonio banned for Gameweek 5
- Watford 0-2 Wolves: Semedo and Marcal’s FPL appeal assessed
- Chelsea 3-0 Aston Villa: Villa attack causes Chelsea defence trouble
- Leeds 0-3 Liverpool: Alexander-Arnold hauls again as Leeds defence suffers double blow
- Everton 3-1 Burnley: Calvert-Lewin ruled out for two to three weeks
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.