With Dominic Calvert-Lewin (£8.2m) set for a spell on the sidelines and a ban ruling Michail Antonio (£7.9m) out of Gameweek 5, many Fantasy Premier League (FPL) managers are unexpectedly in the market for a new forward.
At the time of writing, the pair are the two most-sold forwards in FPL, but should we be selling them, and if so, who are the best replacements?
In this, our latest Fantasy Football Scout Members article, we’ll attempt to answer those questions.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.