Fantasy Premier League managers are full of questions for Gameweek 2.
Are Liverpool’s defensive assets still worth owning? Is Harry Kane back to his devastating best? Can KDB really cover Sterling?
Thankfully, we’ve put together a panel of insightful Fantasy managers to answer these queries…
Who’s on the panel this week?
FPL Hints – One of the biggest names in the FPL community, a seasoned veteran as well as an FFScout writer and Official FPL panellist.
Holly Shand – Founder of Fantasy Football Community, two top 10k finishes in four seasons and regular FPL Show guest.
FPL Heisenberg – Influencer within the FPL community with a top 10k finish in 2016/17, followed by top 1k in 2017/18.
Torres Magic – Long-serving moderator at Fantasy Football Scout with plenty of FPL experience to draw on.
Fantasy Freak – A long-term member of and frequent poster to the Fantasy Football Scout site.
Submit your question
Make sure you submit your question in the Google Form below.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
Lessons learned from Gameweek 1
- Liverpool 4-1 Norwich
- West Ham United 0-5 Manchester City
- Bournemouth 1-1 Sheffield United
- Burnley 3-0 Southampton
- Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton
- Watford 0-3 Brighton and Hove Albion
- Tottenham Hotspur 3-1 Aston Villa
- Leicester City 0-0 Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Newcastle United 0-1 Arsenal
- Manchester United 4-0 Chelsea