The eighth and final Premier League match of a busy Saturday kicks off at 17:30 BST, with Liverpool the visitors to Turf Moor.
The team news is very straightforward as there is just one change to the starting XIs in all: Aaron Lennon (£4.9m) replacing the injured Johann Berg Gudmundsson (£6.0m) on the right flank for Burnley.
Jurgen Klopp names the same 11 players who lined up for the victory over Arsenal last Saturday.
Mohamed Salah (£12.5m) is the second-most-captained player of Gameweek 4, having been handed the armband by over one million FPL managers.
Liverpool put seven goals past the Clarets in their two meetings last season, with Roberto Firmino (£9.5m) scoring three of them.
The Reds are yet to keep a clean sheet this season, while Sean Dyche’s side recorded a shut-out in their only previous home league game this season: against Southampton in Gameweek 1.
Ashley Barnes (£6.7m) has scored in each of his three league appearances this season and was bought by over 250,000 Fantasy bosses in the build-up to Gameweek 4.
Liverpool’s Andrew Robertson (£6.9m) was the second-most-sold defender of this current Gameweek, having been offloaded by over 190,000 FPL managers.
Burnley XI: Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Pieters, Lennon, Cork, Westwood, McNeil, Barnes, Wood.
Liverpool XI: Adrían; Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Matip, Robertson; Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum; Salah, Mané, Firmino.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.