Join us for the latest episode of the Scoutcast this evening.
As per usual, the show will be running on our YouTube channel from 20:00 GMT until 21:00 GMT.
In episode 307, Joe will be joined by Holly Shand and Lee Bonfield to discuss how to learn from Fantasy Premier League mistakes.
After looking back on Gameweek 11, the three pundits will look to a tricky round of action for Fantasy managers.
Liverpool and Manchester City’s meeting at Anfield on Sunday is likely to temper enthusiasm for the popular premium options – and could increase pressure on our mid-price and budget assets.
With that in mind, our player of choice this week is John Lundstram (£4.8m) who simply won’t stop making FPL history this season.
After that, we’ll update you on the current differential and clean sheet standings.
As Liverpool and Chelsea are also playing in the Champions League, concurrently with the Scoutcast, we shall endeavour to bring you any relevant score or injury updates.
Lessons learned from Gameweek 11
- Bournemouth 1-0 Manchester United
- Arsenal 1-1 Wolves
- Aston Villa 1-2 Liverpool
- Brighton 2-0 Norwich
- Manchester City 2-1 Southampton
- Sheffield United 3-0 Burnley
- West Ham United 2-3 Newcastle United
- Watford 1-2 Chelsea
- Crystal Palace 0-2 Leicester City
- Everton 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.