Gameweek 25 comes to a conclusion at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, with Manchester City the visitors to north London.
Kick-off is at 16:30 GMT.
Pep Guardiola has made a couple of changes to the side that beat Sheffield United in their last Premier League game.
The main one from a Fantasy perspective concerns Sergio Aguero (£12.0m), who replaces Gabriel Jesus (£9.5m) as City’s central striker.
Ilkay Gundogan (£5.2m) also comes into midfield, with centre-back Aymeric Laporte (£6.3m) not part of the matchday squad.
City look to be back in a 4-3-3 following their dalliances with a wing-back system in recent weeks.
Kevin De Bruyne (£10.7m) makes his 17th successive Premier League start in central midfield, while Raheem Sterling (£11.7m) and Riyad Mahrez (£8.5m) retain their places either side of Aguero.
Jose Mourinho makes three changes to the side that started the win over Norwich City, one of which sees winger Steven Bergwijn (£7.5m) make his debut following his £26.7m move from PSV Eindhoven.
Davinson Sanchez (£5.3m) and budget FPL defender Japhet Tanganga (£4.0m) also come into the starting XI, with Ryan Sessegnon (£5.4m), Jan Vertonghen (£5.2m) and Erik Lamela (£5.7m) all dropping to the bench.
Only two sides have kept fewer clean sheets than Spurs since Jose Mourinho took charge, although the Lilywhites have conceded fewer big chances than any other team in that time.
No team has scored more goals on the road than Manchester City in 2019/20, with Guardiola’s troops having found the back of the net on 34 occasions in their 12 away fixtures.
Spurs XI: Lloris, Aurier, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Tanganga, Winks, Lo Celso, Dele, Bergwijn, Son, Lucas.
Man City XI: Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Sterling, Aguero.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.