Currently sitting at 773rd in the world, Let’s Talk FPL’s Andy gives his thoughts on upcoming fixture swings for three Premier League teams.
Double Gameweeks are some of the best parts of any FPL season, but we can often fall into the trap of tunnel vision, where we forget there are other teams and players to consider.
In this article, I wanted to take a look at some future fixture swings for teams, both in the short-term future, but also a bit longer term.
With the amount of rotation we’ve seen under Thomas Tuchel, I’d be a bit wary of going for too many Chelsea players, but the fixtures look kind in the near future.
- Gameweek 27 – Everton (h)
- Gameweek 28 – Leeds United (a)
- Gameweek 29 – Blank
- Gameweek 30 – West Brom (h)
- Gameweek 31 – Crystal Palace (a)
West Brom, Leeds and Palace are all in the bottom three for expected goals conceded this season, with Everton the seventh-worst team in the league. The fixtures from Gameweek 27 look prime for goals.
With Timo Werner (£9.2m) finally getting a long-overdue goal on Monday against Newcastle United, he’s one to keep an eye on, especially with FPL managers looking at Harry Kane (£11.0m) for a potential Double Gameweek in 26. This could be an easy switch later on.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.