Joe, Andy and Seb help Fantasy Premier League (FPL) managers prepare for Gameweek 35 and beyond.
With only four Gameweeks remaining, time is tight for FPL managers to climb up the rankings.
Low-owned players with the potential for notching explosive returns look key to a successful conclusion to the campaign.
Our Scoutcast trio consider the best options, looking at notable double-digit haulers and considering their expected minutes on the pitch.
Even as they uttered the name Kevin De Bruyne (£11.8m) as a key difference maker, the Belgian was notching returns, as this latest episode was streamed live during Manchester City’s UEFA Champions League clash with Real Madrid.
Chelsea’s stars are also on the agenda. The likes of Marcos Alonso (£5.6m) and Timo Werner (£8.7m) certainly have explosive potential but can they secure the minutes needed to deliver?
Meanwhile, Tottenham Hotspur face a Euro-distracted Leicester City, a side they have often prevailed against. But can Antonio Conte’s wing-back system recapture the form needed to supply the likes of Harry Kane (£12.5m) and Son Heung-min (£11.0m)?
With Joe returning from holiday, he attempts a Spanish greeting to viewers and listeners with mixed results. Seb is buoyant with a current rank in the top 500 and Andy may well roll a transfer as he looks forward to Double Gameweek 36.
Elsewhere, there are all the usual features including the latest moves of the show’s community team and our trio’s captaincy plans.
Be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel to get notified of future live episodes. The Scoutcast is also available as a podcast.
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a *FREE* trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to Members content in over 250+ articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.