For many Fantasy managers, like Joe and David, the release of the fixture schedule is when planning for the next campaign can begin in earnest.
Our podcast pair take a look at the newly released fixtures for the 2019/20 season and the key issues they are facing, most notably which teams have the best favourable early games.
Premium captaincy options from last season’s top sides also come under scrutiny as does the teams with a horrific start to the campaign.
Cheap and premium rotation options also get an airing, with Spurs, Arsenal, Brighton and Bournemouth assets among those to consider.
The long-term schedule is another area that Joe and David take in, such as Liverpool’s involvement in the World Club Competition in December and February’s winter break. Further breaks for international matches are looked at. This is particularly useful for those looking to deploy their Wildcard early in the campaign.
The video version of Joe and David’s chat can be seen here, or via the first player below.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.