This week is pivotal for Fantasy managers as they look to navigate their way through a tricky set of fixtures as the season nears its conclusion.
The midweek announcement of a Double Gameweek 29 for Manchester City and Arsenal is among the key developments that our Scoutcast trio of Joe, Pranil (Lateriser12) and Az discuss in this busy episode of the Scoutcast.
They are also keeping a close eye on how Blank Gameweek 31 is shaping up, with this latest episode broadcast on Tuesday during Liverpool’s defeat to Chelsea in the FA Cup .
The deployment of chips will clearly be crucial in the Gameweeks ahead, so our trio look to cover as many permutations as they can.
Meanwhile, there are plenty of other topics to consider, including the ‘form versus fixtures’ debate that Southampton and Everton’s strikers are creating.
Teams and players who are highly motivated also come under scrutiny, with relegation and European places still up for grabs. In contrast, those already dreaming of their holidays are also debated in their chat.
The ‘Rough with the Smooth’ round-up of your Gameweek 28 scores focuses on how Leicester’s wavering form has been a hindrance for some and a blessing to others.
Az takes his turn to pick a differential, with a former favourite firmly in his sights.
Clean sheets get an airing and the Scoutcast crew round up proceedings with a look at their transfer and captaincy plans for Gameweek 29.
In addition, the Scoutcast and all our other podcasts are now also available via our Soundcloud channel.
If you’re a traditional type, you can acquire the mp3 audio version via this link or the first player below. Or you can take in the full visual experience via the second player below.
BLANK GAMEWEEK 28 FPL MATCH REPORTS
- Norwich City 1-0 Leicester City
- Brighton and Hove Albion 0-1 Crystal Palace
- Bournemouth 2-2 Chelsea
- Newcastle United 0-0 Burnley
- West Ham United 3-1 Southampton
- Watford 3-0 Liverpool
- Everton 1-1 Manchester United
- Tottenham Hotspur 2-3 Wolverhampton Wanderers
Become a Member and access our data
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50, which will give subscribers access to the end of 2019/20 and the whole of 2020/21. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.