David Moyes has trusted Sebastien Haller (£6.1m) with the centre-forward role as West Ham host Fulham in Gameweek 8.
The Frenchman has been filling in for the stricken Michail Antonio (£6.2m), this his second consecutive start since his colleague’s hamstring injury against Manchester City.
Offered another shot at that role, it means suggestions of Jarrod Bowen (£6.3m) operating as a false-nine, at least from the beginning, have been dashed.
He has been deployed on the right-hand side of attacking midfield, Pablo Fornals (£6.4m) the man on the other side.
Moyes keeps faith with the 3-4-3 formation that has led to so many positive performances recently, which features Arthur Masuaku (£4.5m) and Vladimir Coufal (£4.5m) as the wing-backs and Aaron Cresswell (£5.1m) on the left-hand side of the back-three.
Fulham go with the same front-four who starred in their recent 2-0 win over West Bromwich Albion.
That sees Aleksandar Mitrovic (£5.8m) leads the Cottagers’ line with Ademola Lookman (£5.0m) and Bobby De Cordova-Reid (£5.3m) either side of Tom Cairney (£5.3m) in attacking midfield.
Lessons Learned from FPL Gameweek 8
- Brighton and Hove Albion 0-0 Burnley
- Southampton 2-0 Newcastle United
- Everton 1-3 Manchester United
- Crystal Palace 4-1 Leeds United
- Chelsea 4-1 Sheffield United
- West Ham United 1-0 Fulham
- West Bromwich Albion 0-1 Tottenham Hotspur
- Leicester City 1-0 Wolves
- Manchester City 1-1 Liverpool
- Arsenal 0-3 Aston Villa
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.