The third instalment of the Fantasy Football Scout Charity Cup is now less than three weeks away and already around 40 players have signed up to play. But we want more of you!
Following the success of the first two competitions in February and November 2018, which featured around 80 players and raised over £2,000 for the Melanoma Research Foundation and for Campaign Against Living Miserably, this time we’ll be raising money for the Stroke Association.
Most of you will know that Joe, a much-loved member of FFS and the wider Fantasy Football community, recently suffered a bleed on his brain. Thankfully, after a fairly hellish month, he is gradually returning to normal.
The Charity Cup will be held in the morning of Sunday 28 July 2019 at Whittington Park Astro Pitch in London linked here, meeting at 9:15 am to finalise teams etc.
The full address is Holloway Road, Islington, London N19 4RS. The closest Tube station is Archway on the Northern Line (8min walk) and the closest London Overground station is Upper Holloway (2min walk).
As always, the precise format (including squad sizes) will depend on numbers but everyone will get decent game-time in a 7 or 8 aside format.
This is real-life football (not an FPL online cup!) with players of all ages, fitness and abilities very welcome.
As with previous tournaments, we’ll be organising players into squads, so you don’t need to round up a team yourself, although feel free to invite guest players to boost the numbers.
If you would like to take part please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and you will be added to the WhatsApp group for further information (unless you state that you would rather receive information by separate email only).
Even if you are not able to play, please donate to the Stroke Association at the Just Giving page which is linked here.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the annual price of £17.50 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.