Gameweek 15 comes to a head this evening with matches at Bramall Lane and the Emirates.
Sheffield United take on Newcastle United in the 19:30 GMT kick-off, while Arsenal v Brighton and Hove Albion gets underway at 20:15 GMT.
The headline team news from South Yorkshire sees Chris Wilder make two changes to his starting XI, as the Blades boss revisits his rotation policy up front.
Unfortunately for the most-bought Fantasy Premier League asset of this Gameweek, that means a benching for Lys Mousset (£5.1m).
David McGoldrick (£5.4m) is also among the substitutes as Billy Sharp (£5.6m) and Oli McBurnie (£5.7m) are given a chance to impress in attack.
John Lundstram (£5.1m) keeps up his ever-present record as Wilder continues to keep changes to a minimum in his defence and midfield.
Steve Bruce’s only alteration to his team also comes up front, with Andy Carroll (£5.7m) making his first league start of 2019/20 at the expense of Joelinton (£5.4m).
This fixtures sees the joint-first and third-highest-scoring sub-£5.0m FPL defenders go head to head, as George Baldock (£4.7m) comes up against Jetro Willems (£4.6m).
Eight points or more for Lundstram would put him back to the top of the FPL points-scoring list outright among players in his position.
Freddie Ljungberg has made three changes from Gameweek 14, with Hector Bellerin (£5.4m), Sokratis (£4.9m) and Lucas Torreira (£4.7m) replacing Calum Chambers (£4.4m), Shkodran Mustafi (£5.2m) and Matteo Guendouzi (£4.6m).
Brighton’s team shows two alterations, with Neal Maupay (£5.8m) and Steven Alzate (£4.5m) in for Yves Bissouma (£5.0m) and Martin Montoya (£4.5m).
Just over 100,000 FPL managers bought Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£10.9m) ahead of Gameweek 15.
He is also the third-most-popular captaincy option of this set of fixtures.
Sheffield United XI: Henderson, Basham, Baldock, O’Connell, Egan, Stevens, Fleck, Lundstram, Norwood, Sharp, McBurnie.
Newcastle United XI: Dubravka, Manquillo, Clark, Fernandez, Dummett, Willems, Saint-Maximin, Hayden, Shelvey, Almiron, Carroll.
Arsenal XI: Leno, Bellerin, David Luiz, Sokratis, Kolasinac, Torreira, Xhaka, Willock, Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette.
Brighton XI: Ryan, Alzate, Dunk, Webster, Burn, Stephens, Propper, Gross, Mooy, Maupay, Connolly.
Gameweek 15 – FPL Match Reports
- Crystal Palace 1-0 Bournemouth
- Burnley 1-4 Man City
- Chelsea 2-1 Aston Villa
- Leicester 2-0 Watford
- Man Utd 2-1 Spurs
- Southampton 2-1 Norwich
- Wolves 2-0 West Ham
- Liverpool 5-2 Everton
- Sheffield United 0-2 Newcastle
- Arsenal 1-2 Brighton
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.