As the smoke clears, both from the protests at Old Trafford and the smouldering captaincy plans of the 35% of Fantasy Premier League (FPL) managers who put the armband on Harry Kane (£11.9m), it’s time to start planning for an unprecedented Triple Gameweek.
Manchester United’s rearranged meeting with Liverpool means Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men will play Aston Villa (away), Leicester (home) and Liverpool (home) between Sunday and Thursday.
Meanwhile, a further eight teams play two matches, including Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool.
Among those sides are are Aston Villa and Everton, who will redo battle in Birmingham only 12 days after meeting for the first time this season on Merseyside.
The Tottenham Hotspur captain may have somehow blanked amongst the Gameweek 34 goals at New White Hart Lane, but team-mates Son Heung-min (£9.6m) and Gareth Bale (£9.1m) put themselves right back on the radars of FPL managers.
The Leicester City strike pairing of Kelechi Iheanacho (£6.3m) and Jamie Vardy (£10.3m) currently boast a combined FPL ownership of more than 50% and open this round at home to a dispirited Newcastle United, but does the Foxes’ failure to despatch 10-man Southampton and an away trip to Manchester United cast doubt on their captaincy credentials?
Chelsea’s defensive assets once again delivered the goods at home to Fulham, but when their Double Gameweek opponents are Manchester City and Arsenal should they be faded in favour of options from single-fixture teams like newly-indomitable Brighton and Hove Albion away at misfiring Wolverhampton Wanderers?
We are collating all our tips and advice for Triple Gameweek 35 in this article to help you make those big decisions.
Whether you’re playing a chip, using free transfers or sitting on your hands, we’ve got you covered with everything you need.
Captaincy content, transfer decisions and chip strategy – you name it, you’ll find it on this page, which will be regularly updated between now and the FPL deadline at 18:30 GMT on Friday 7 May.
TRIPLE GAMEWEEK 35 FIXTURES
WHO IS THE BEST CAPTAIN FOR TRIPLE GAMEWEEK 35?
WHO ARE THE BEST FPL PLAYERS TO OWN FOR TRIPLE GAMEWEEK 35?
TRIPLE GAMEWEEK 35 TEAM AND INJURY NEWS
BEST FPL STRATEGY AND EXPERT TIPS FOR TRIPLE GAMEWEEK 35
TRIPLE GAMEWEEK 35 VIDEO CONTENT
- Rate My Team
- Player score projections for DGW35 and beyond
- Season Ticker
- LiveFPL’s FPL Team Planner
- Player and team comparison tool
- Team stats
- Players stats
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.