With a week to go before Gameweek 1, five of the eight most-owned Fantasy Premier League assets are on Liverpool’s books.
The Reds’ players were a rich source of FPL points last season and there is optimism that they can replicate that in 2019/20, although we have had to swallow price rises with a number of their key Fantasy assets.
FPL managers will be especially keen on Liverpool in the first two months of the upcoming season, with the Reds sitting second on our Season Ticker in Gameweeks 1 to 8.
Can the Reds match their performance levels of 2018/19, though?
In our latest Numbers Game series, we assess Liverpool’s key underlying statistics from last season and highlight the numbers that matter to Fantasy bosses.
Members can read on for this analysis while those who wish to subscribe (memberships are now available for the equivalent of just £1.75 a month) can do so by clicking here.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
MORE TEAM-BY-TEAM ANALYSIS CONTENT
Arsenal | Aston Villa (manager) | Aston Villa (defence) | Aston Villa (attack) | Bournemouth | Brighton | Burnley | Chelsea | Crystal Palace | Everton | Leicester | Liverpool | Man City | Man United | Newcastle | Norwich (manager) | Norwich (defence) | Norwich (attack) | Sheffield United (manager) | Sheffield United (defence) | Sheffield United (attack) | Southampton | Spurs | Watford | West Ham | Wolves