There have been a number of price rises – but no price falls – going into Matchday 2 of EURO 2020 Fantasy.
Finland stopper Lukas Hradecky was one of two players with a double rise, going up to €4.2m after a 13-point haul in Matchday 1. The keeper conceded in the first half of Finland’s Matchday 2 tie with Russia, much to the chagrin of new owners. The same goes for the now-€4.6m Finnish defender Jere Uronen.
Patrick Schick also went up €0.2m to €8.2m after his brace against Scotland, including that wondergoal from just inside the Scotland half.
Czech Republic striker Patrik Schick
Belgium wing-back Thomas Meunier is up to €5.6m following a 15-point outing against Russia. The defender’s prospects are boosted by the fact that Timothy Castagne will play no further part in the tournament due to a head injury.
Portugal full-back Raphael Guerreiro (€6.6m) got the same treatment as Meunier but despite a goal against Hungary, he may have far less suitors with games against Germany and France to come.
Premium forwards Romelu Lukaku (€11.1m) and Cristiano Ronaldo (€12.1m) both braced in Matchday 1 and non-owners must now brace themselves to pay an extra €0.1m for the services of either striker.
Ronaldo grabs his second against Hungary
West Ham full-back Vladimir Coufal (€5.1m) is another player who experienced a hike, having kept a clean sheet for the Czech Republic and assisting one of those Schick goals.
Austria defender Stefan Lainer could be of interest to those playing a chip in Matchday 3. Up against the Ukraine in that round, the Matchday 1 goalscorer will now set you back €5.1m.
Milan Skriniar is also now €5.1m, after the centre-back’s goal in Slovakia’s 2-1 victory against Poland. And Polish midfielder Karol Linetty (€6.6m) has also risen in price after grabbing his side’s strike in that contest.
A double return, in the form of a goal and an assist, saw Ukraine forward Roman Yarmechuk notch up to €7.1m.
Finally, Portugal substitute Rafa Silva (€6.6m) earned a price rise after coming on to set up two goals – including one penalty – against Hungary.
Access all EURO 2020 tournament AND qualifier data ONLY with Fantasy Football Scout Premium Membership
JOIN OUR MINI-LEAGUE WITH JUST EAT: 13RHPLTV09
2021/22 Premier League fixtures
- Who has the best fixtures?
- Who has the worst fixtures?
- Best rotation pairings
- When are the Blank and Double Gameweeks?
- How important is home advantage?
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.