Scotland v Czech Republic gets another triple-header of European Championship matches underway, with Poland v Slovakia and Spain v Sweden to follow later on Monday.
Kick-off at Hampden Park is at 14:00 BST.
There is modest interest in this fixture from a Fantasy perspective, with Andrew Robertson (€5.5m) the only player on show able to boast a double-digit ownership.
The Liverpool left-back starts this afternoon but there is no Kieran Tierney (€5.0m) in the side, with the Arsenal defender not even among the substitutes.
An injury is being reported as the reason for his absence,
Che Adams (€6.5m) is benched, meanwhile.
The Fantasy Premier League exploits of Tomas Soucek (€6.5m) and Vladimir Coufal (€5.0m) may have had an impact on the West Ham pair’s ownership figures, with those two the most popular starters in this Czech side.
Fantasy managers can, of course, change their captains up until kick-off in Glasgow.
Scotland XI: Marshall; O’Donnell, Hendry, Hanley, Cooper, Robertson; McTominay, McGinn, Armstrong; Dykes, Christie
Czech Republic XI: Vaclik; Coufal, Celustka, Kalas, Boril; Soucek, Kral; Masopust, Darida, Jankto; Schick
Access all EURO 2020 tournament AND qualifier data ONLY with Fantasy Football Scout Premium Membership
JOIN OUR MINI-LEAGUE WITH JUST EAT: 13RHPLTV09
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.