Fantasy Football Scout will be the home of World Cup Fantasy this autumn.
As well as providing lots of content on the official Qatar 2022 game, we’ll also be covering the ones run by FanTeam, Sky, The Football Club and Sorare.
In the lead-up to the big kick-off, you’ll find – amongst other things – team previews of all 32 countries that are taking part.
We’ll be picking out each nation’s key creators, goal-scorers and defensive rocks, as well as looking at qualifying records and recent results.
We’ve got correspondents from each nation to call on for expertise and line-up predictions, too, as well as team reveals and strategy tips from some in-the-know Fantasy managers.
This article will be refreshed on a daily basis ahead of the first group match between Qatar and Ecuador on November 20, so keep checking back for more.
SIGN UP AS A PREMIUM MEMBER
If you’re not already a Premium Member of Fantasy Football Scout, now is the time to take out a subscription!
We’ll have Opta player and team data on all 64 World Cup matches, which can be accessed in the Members’ Area as the tournament goes on.
Before then, though, you can get comprehensive qualifying data from all the 31 countries that will join Qatar in the Middle East.
There’s also our tournament predictor game, exclusive to Premium Members, which gives you a chance of winning £500!
You can choose just to be a member for the World Cup with our monthly package or, to get the best value for money, sign up for a whole year.
HOW TO PLAY WORLD CUP FANTASY
- FIFA WORLD CUP FANTASY 2022: How to play, scoring and rules
- FANTEAM WORLD CUP FANTASY 2022: How to play, scoring and rules
- SKY SPORTS WORLD CUP FANTASY 2022: How to play, rules and scoring
- THE FOOTBALL CLUB: How to play, rules and scoring
- SORARE: Join the free-to-play Global Cup on Sorare!
WORLD CUP FANTASY ESSENTIALS
- PREDICTED LINE-UPS: Who will start in Matchday 1?
- SET-PIECE TAKERS: Each nation’s penalty, corner and free-kick takers
- CAPTAINCY PICKER: See which teams are playing when and plan your captain schedule out
- SQUAD LISTS: The rosters for all 32 competing nations as they’re announced
- BOOKIES ODDS: Who has the best chance of qualifying from/winning each group?
- FIXTURE TICKER: FPL Reactions’ guide to the easiest and toughest group-stage fixtures
- FIXTURES: The day-by-day schedule
TOP TIPS AND BEST PLAYERS
- SCOUT PICKS: Scout’s Matchday 1 final selection
- BEST DIFFERENTIALS: Martinez among three picks
- QUALIFICATION ANALYSIS: Who is each team’s biggest goal and assist threat?
- FPL MILANISTA: The best bargain picks for FIFA World Cup Fantasy 2022
- FPL MILANISTA: World Cup Fantasy tips and best chip strategy
- FPL AUSTRIA: $4.0m goalkeepers + four premium forwards
- FPL EYE TEST: Messi leads Argentina triple-up
- FPL DUCK: Double Brazil attack + 12th Man chip
- FPL DANNO: Spreading the budget
- AZ’S FANTEAM DRAFT: Riskier punts with the ‘Safety Net’
- JOE’S SKY DRAFT: Double Argentina attack
- NETHERLANDS: Dumfries a stand-out Fantasy target, Depay half-fit
- ECUADOR: Estupinan a familiar face, six clean sheets in a row
- QATAR: Hosts offer cheapest Fantasy starters
- SENEGAL: Mane injury a huge blow
- ENGLAND: Can the Three Lions turn around a poor 2022?
- USA: Pulisic the penalty-taking talisman
- WALES: Bale the main man once again
- IRAN: A stingy defence could make life tough for England
- MEXICO: Jimenez’s fitness worries; not a vintage Mexican crop
- POLAND: Lewandowski the talisman, Cash a potential bargain
- SAUDI ARABIA: Cheap Fantasy starters guaranteed
- ARGENTINA: Messi not the only one worth considering from the second favourites
- FRANCE: Mbappe aiming to fire Les Bleus to title defence
- DENMARK: Euro 2020 star Maehle and young winger Skov Olsen the ones to watch
- AUSTRALIA: Cheap buys betray low expectations
- TUNISIA: $4.5m Khazri potentially ‘OOP’ – but not guaranteed a start
- GERMANY: Exciting attacking midfielders – and some rotation risks
- COSTA RICA: Defence a strength but group-stage exit looms
- JAPAN: Minamino and Tomiyasu among the familiar faces
- SPAIN: Chance-creating defender Alba part of talented squad
- BELGIUM: A creaking backline and an aging squad but group-stage appeal remains
- CANADA: ‘Out of position’, penalty-taking Davies the main draw
- MOROCCO: Hakimi offers attacking threat from full-back
- CROATIA: A $3.5m defender is among the stand-out targets
- BRAZIL: Neymar and co are the World Cup favourites
- SERBIA: Promising attack, suspect defence
- SWITZERLAND: Defensive strength could be key in the battle for second
- CAMEROON: Few Fantasy targets as a group-stage exit beckons